I want to use thermostat with my boiler which version do I need?

Modified on: Mon, 4 Feb, 2019 at 12:19 PM

You shall require the 5A version for water control.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.